This week’s inspiration comes from a fairly common wedding flower, the Calla Lily. The Calla Lily is symbolic of marriage and purity because of its white color and its trumpet-like shape, similar to a woman's shape.
2) Bridesmaid Dress - by Amsale in Chiffon Style G526C shown in Eggplant
3) Cake - Calla Lily Cake
4) Guest Book - Bridal Beauty Calla Lily Traditional Guest Book
5) Bride’s Hair - three fresh calla lillies as hair accessory
6) Unity Candle and Lighting Tapers - Bridal Beauty Calla Lily Unity Pillar Candle and Bridal Beauty Calla Lily Lighting Taper Candles
7) Toasting Flutes - Calla Lily Toasting Flutes with Silver Plated Stem and Glass Flute
8) Invitations - Invite Calla Lily SAMPLE in eggplant
9) Garter - Bridal Beauty Calla Lily Bridal Garter
10) Necklace - Calla Lily silver necklace with freshwater pearls
11) Bridal Bouquet - Delicate and beautiful bouquet created by the talented floral artist at Cole Dewey Designs.
12) Boutonniere - Groom’s Boutonniere
13) Dress - Sophia Tolli wedding Dress Style #Y21067 Pia