Since the cold and snowy weather of the winter season seems to be finally hitting New York, I started thinking about all of our Winter brides. Traditionally, weddings were held in warm weather, for example, the Saturday in June, but as time goes on the other seasons are proving to be just as popular. So what are some ways that our Snow Queen brides and Jack Frost grooms can embrace the season and put on an affair full of elegance. My inspiration was the photo in the center - A Winter Wonderland.
Clockwise from top left corner
1) Bride’s Wrap - Faux Fur Bridal Wrap with Diamond White Fox- by Bridal2) Bridal Gown - by Jim Hjelm - Ivory petal embroidered Tulle Ball bridal gown, Silk Organza draped bodice, sweetheart neckline, natural waist accented with Ivory fine ribbon, chapel train.
3) Shoes - Impress by Betsey Johnson in Sapphire
4) Brooch - Snowflake brooch by Vintage4157
5) Bridesmaid - Faux Fur Bridal Wrap in Mink
6) Bridesmaid Gown - Lazaro Bridesmaids and Special Occasion Dresses: Style LZ3134 in Navy
7) Winter Finery Collection featuring Guest Book, Pen with Base, Ring Pillow, Flower Girl Basket, and Garter Set
8) Invitation - Winter Romance Invitation
9) Bouquet - Ivory roses with Eryngium and Virurnum Tinus Berries
10) Topper - Glazed Porcelain Snowflake Cake Topper
11) Reception idea - Hot Cocoa Bar
12) Favor - Ice Wine Mini Bottles