This week’s inspiration was lace. It all started with the cake that was featured in Brides Magazine. Different patterns, but all delicate..... Flowers are white and delicate textures with green accents. Wedding party will be dressed in green.
1) Lace Hearts Filigree Paper Cupcake Wrappers
2) Flower Girl Dress in Sage Lace Style SK2171
3) Toasting Flutes - Vera Wang Wedgwood Toasting Flutes, Set of 2 Vera Lace Bouquet
4) Dress - Style: 9161 by Alvina Valenta - Ivory Alencon lace sits over taupe satin-faced taffeta to create this gown that features a V-neckline and subtle three-tiered skirt
5) Cake - by Amy Beck Cake Design in Chicago. The delicate lace pattern was handcut from rolled fondant and was designed to resemble the bride's lace wedding gown. The three-tier cake was accented with an edible sugar brooch that matched the sparkly pin the bride wore in her hair.
6) Centerpiece by Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners
7) Vintage Lace Save the Date Card
8) Wedding Bridesmaid's Headpiece - Green and Gold Beaded Sequin Fascinator by Alisa Brides
9) Beverly Clark Royal Lace Garter Collection Set